The Woodlands *WA ep required
Uploaded 5th Dec 2009 at 3:47 PM · Updated 5th Dec 2009 at 2:21 PM by Spryte : changes required
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is fully furnished and decorated in the Mission style thru-out, and sits on a small wooded lot over looking the water. It features a kitchen with a breakfast bar, a formal dining room and a cozy living room. Have an informal dinner in the kitchen, or a formal dinner in the dining room... just don't forget to visit the wine cellar! It's fully stocked with fine aged wines from France! Your guests will "ohhh and ahhh" at the beautiful French antique vases and bowls exported from only the finest "old money" mansions in France. After your guests leave, spend the evening painting at the easel overlooking the water, or sit at the firepit and stargaze... or just enjoy the view!
Enjoy the "beautiful vista" from the living room or the master bedroom. From the living room, walk the hall to the guest bath or bedroom. The master bedroom features an ensuite bath with floor to ceiling windows which also over look the water!
You MUST have World Adventures EP installed!
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 42,107
A huge thanks to all creators! Thank you for sharing your creations with us!!
Title: The Woodlands for MTS
Description: The Woodlands for MTS
The Woodlands for MTS.rar
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 791 · 5th Dec 2009
|1.41 MB||791||5th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!