CoolSims Mesh No.60 - Retextured
Uploaded 6th Dec 2009 at 10:08 PM · Updated 15th Jan 2012 at 7:38 PM by SnowWhite
I haven't uploaded here for a while but I came across this cute bob mesh on Cool Sims and decided that I had to retexture it. The textures used are new versions of my textures and the mesh needed can be found here. (Mesh no. 60.)
- 4 colours -
- All ages -
- Silver linked to black -
- Colourbinned -
Size: 1.86 MB · Downloads: 17,592 · 6th Dec 2009
|1.86 MB||17,592||6th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|coolsims.net/?show=items&items=hair60 (non-MTS link)|