Petit Château de Marie
Uploaded 16th Dec 2009 at 7:39 PM · Updated 16th Dec 2009 at 11:30 PM by ninotchka : dufusnessness on my part
Requires World Adventures Expansion Pack
Contains three items from the Sims Store
Perfect for a large family, Marie consists of 3 storeys, has 3-4 bedrooms, a separate nursery, 3.5 bathrooms, large kitchen, formal dining room, breakfast room, two formal lounge areas, a small office, kids' playroom/study, tv room, wrap-around porch at the rear of the building and swimming pool. The storage room in the attic can be transformed into a bedroom.
The lot does contain the following items from the Sims Store:
Funished cost: 234,548
Unfurnished cost: 135,264
Lot size: 40x30
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 234,548
Title: Petit Château de Marie
Description: A smaller sized mansion perfect for your rich Sims. With 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, grand dining room, breakfast room, deluxe kitchen, formal lounge and sitting rooms, tv room, office, attic with storage room and guest bedroom and swimming pool.
Size: 2.39 MB · Downloads: 10,196 · 16th Dec 2009
|2.39 MB||10,196||16th Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About my creations:
Sorry, I don't take requests.
I don't follow real floorplans, because just as with following a cooking recipe, I tend to deviate (really well lol)