The Joker *Arkham Asylum* -OUTFIT
Uploaded 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:13 AM · Updated 5th Jul 2013 at 2:39 AM by Taure
The eyes are now available too at my site; they're a combination of VacuumMelon's bloody eyewhite, and Tealeaf's iris. Thanks for the lenient policies
I caved under the weight of all your Joker requests so here he is (no seriously, I wanted a Joker badly). I love his rancid appearance.
This was very, very frustrating. His face alone took me days. It's a face mask so you'll find it in that category. I couldn't find a good mesh for his hair so I ended up butchering (read: re-alpha and re-texture with maxis textures) an old NewSea mesh. I also made a widow's peak and sideburns to go with it. Now, I made it to fit his eyebrows (which are on the mask) so I realized you might want this hair too. Therefore, I put all the files on my site so if you want it, you can download it from there.
This is again a combination of photos and my own paintwork. The outfit needs a mesh from Sizz, which enabled me to create the penguin tails in the back. There is one booboo: I had to choose between aligning the stripes on his sides or aligning the colour. I chose the stripes so there are some darker patches on the sides. Just pretend it's filth or something. The bowtie is an accessory! After a long search I found a mesh which would allow it; it's from Aikea Guinea. And at the last moment I found a mesh from 8KSims which was like a present: I could make nice cuffs out of it So download the armwarmers from their site immediately!
p.s. Please, no more Harley requests. I'll make her!
"And then..I'll leave 'm all smiling!"
Title: afbodyhulaskirt_Brown Leaf
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.15 MB · Downloads: 8,840 · 22nd Dec 2009
|1.15 MB||8,840||22nd Dec 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|-Sizz- Coffee Pince Uniform by sizz|
|mediafire.com/download/bg5puuufrbwuoqd/8k_acce_armwarmer%5Bmesh%5D.rar (non-MTS link)|
|mediafire.com/?8a3by618n1azg63 (non-MTS link)|