Sims 3 Custom Career: Law (From the Sims 2: Seasons). Fulltime.
Uploaded 6th Mar 2010 at 2:45 AM · Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 11:52 PM by ElliotDX : To update files.
Brought back from the "The Sims 2: Seasons", it's the Law Career (With a few edits :D)
This is a 10-Level career with the ranks from the Sims 2: Seasons. It's based in the City Hall! This'll presumably work with Riverview, and custom careers. For now, it has only been tested on Sunset Valley.
You need to have twallan's NRaas Career Mod installed which can be found here. Whats good about this is, you can add as many careers as you want, as long as they're based on the same framework. Also, if any future patches breaks the scripting that loads the careers, twallan is so up to date, he'll fix it real fast!
This shouldn't conflict with Awesome or IndieStone, as the framework it is based on does not.
1) File Clerk
2) Law Firm Receptionist
3) Legal Secretary
4) Legal Biller
6) Personal Injury Attorney
7) Family Law Attorney
8) International Corporate Lawyer
9) Celebrity Attorney
10) The Law
These levels are pretty much the same with the exception of:
Entertainment Attorney --> Celebrity Attorney
This mod is only available in English! Sorry for any inconvience, I'm just not skilled enough to translate. If you're willing to translate, then feel free to do so and send me the strings, and I'll add it to the package.
There are no Career opportunities. This is beacuse of my lack of experience.
There's an event which is totally rabbit hole based. You can steal from the campaign fund, which is evil and fun. You can get fired though, be warned.
I have started taking requests, just message me or comment!
And now, some Images
Joining the Career
Of course, this wasn't done my me.
~ Thanks to the Team for making a great package editor which made this career possible!
~ Thanks to Twallan over at The Simmers Club! For making a tutorial on Custom Careers which can be found here.
~ crincit for translating into German!
~ wheatberry for translating into Chinese and Taiwanese!
Description: Battle it out in the Courtroom
| The Career Itself.
Size: 21.3 KB · Downloads: 49,993 · 6th Mar 2010
|21.3 KB||49,993||6th Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads: