Uploaded 18th Jan 2010 at 11:01 PM · Updated 18th Jan 2010 at 8:36 PM by armiel : Pictures.
This time I'm actually proud of my self, I think the house came out gorgeous.
The house has:
- Garage with a storageroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom and a toilet
I actually went crazy with colours, so almost every room is different colour... But anyone can recolor them, if they wish.
Lot size 30*30
Custom content I used: Half wall by Flabaliki at Modthesims http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=380720
p.s. Sims shown in few pictures are tset-dummies and do not include on the download.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 85268
Description: Another "''made by a model"''-house by armiel 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Size: 2.08 MB · Downloads: 1,035 · 18th Jan 2010
|2.08 MB||1,035||18th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!