Sensei Usagi's Martial Arts Arena
Uploaded 21st Jan 2010 at 2:31 AM · Updated 20th Jan 2010 at 5:36 AM by xXD1sc1pl3_b0yXx
The building is of Chinese architecture and landscaping with a small Zen Garden for meditation.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: Commercial
This is my first upload (mainly because the launcher won't let me upload to thesims3.com) and I hope you like it. I've always liked Asian landscaping and Architecture and wish they would release some more objects.
|Filename||0xda1c829e6c6bc4864d3c45135dca66d3.package (inside Sensei Usagi's Martial Arts Arena.Sims3Pack)|
Sensei Usagi's Martial Arts Arena.rar
| Contains SimPack file for Usagi's Martial Arts Arena
Size: 858.2 KB · Downloads: 3,830 · 21st Jan 2010
|858.2 KB||3,830||21st Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!