Old World Villa - NO CC
Uploaded 24th Jan 2010 at 5:00 PM · Updated 10th Sep 2010 at 8:53 AM by romagi
The upstairs has:
Two full baths
2 child/guest bedrooms
The lot has:
HUGE THANKS to MTS for a place to share and you for looking!
Furnished - $118,460
Unfurnished - $68,567
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: $118,460
Title: Old World Villa
Description: Requires WA! With all the charm and romance of it's era, this Villa offers you 3 bdrms, 3 baths, eat-in kitchen, study, 2 fireplaces, swimming pool, garage, patio and courtyard. It also has a family room, weight room and spare room in the basement. ~by romagi~ Please do NOT reupload anywhere! Thanks
Old World Villa.zip
| ~by romagi~
Size: 1.68 MB · Downloads: 2,412 · 24th Jan 2010
|1.68 MB||2,412||24th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
If you use my lots in your movies/stories, credit would be appreciated but not required.
I would also like to see what you used it for, so a PM would be nice!