Autumn Falls - a revised version of Springville
Uploaded 29th Jan 2010 at 2:20 PM · Updated 17th Feb 2010 at 11:07 AM by himawara106
Autumn Falls is based on the same map but with more space for lots. Some streets and the downtown were changed too. All rabbitholes are included and there placement was also changed a bit.
You only need the basegame to play this hood.
- Map Size: Small
- Spawn Points: all from the basegame
- Routing Info: Sims can go everywhere except into the water or on the top of the mountains.
- Layering: Two layers: one for the lots and one for the game objects and spawning objects
- Textures: I have used 6 textures
Total Number: 68
Rabbitholes (all, 16):
Science and Hospital: 64x64
City Hall: 48x64
Corporate Towers: 36x32
Theater, Bookstore, Grocery: 64x32
Police, Wellness, small restaurant: 60x29
Community (15 - empty lots):
18x16, 30x40, 25x30, 40x40, 41x64, 40x40, 34x52, 36x38, 40x40, 20x12, 20x55, 30x40, 20x30, 30x20
Residential (37 - empty lots):
20x20: 6, 30x30: 8, 20x30: 15, 25x20: 2, 37x60, 41x30, 25x25, 30x20, 40x30, 23x30
I hope you like it!
I want to thank all the people who commented on Springville, who showed me glitches and made suggestions. And I want to thank Miuki, Sookielee, jaylo2112, , I'mSimalicious, nene1234, cheezypuff121P, Alteysha for their comments and suggestions in the creator feedback forum.
This download has specific instructions!
Copy the two files in one folder. Start unpacking the first. When the program asks for the second one, select it manually.
Or you rename the second file so that it is named like the first and only the number at the end remains 2.
Please don't post problems with the .rar files in this thread. Look at the help section instead.
Size: 8.41 MB · Downloads: 52,143 · 29th Jan 2010
|8.41 MB||52,143||29th Jan 2010|
Size: 9.00 MB · Downloads: 57,396 · 29th Jan 2010
|9.00 MB||57,396||29th Jan 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: