Uploaded 7th Feb 2010 at 3:29 PM · Updated 7th Feb 2010 at 5:52 PM by daluved1
There are tons of beautiful lip glosses floating around, but sadly there aren't that many for teens. How odd, right? Because we all know that nothing screams Queen Teen more than wet, shiny, kissable lips. So to unchap the lips of teens everywhere, I've made my own lip gloss exclusively for then!
Lip-a-Licious is composed of three interwoven channels: inner stain, outer stain and shine/highlights. Although you can have any color combo you'd like, it's best to keep the inner stain the darkest tint and the shine/highlights white or a very light pink or cream.
My lip gloss is found under the lipstick section (obviously) and is available for TEEN FEMALES only.
-You may use with sims
-You may NOT include with sim uploads, link back here instead
-No exchange/paysites (they suck)
Hair (Light Skinned Model) by XM Sims
Hair (Dark Skinned Model) by Rose Sims
Eyebrows (Light Skinned Model) by Me (unreleased)
Eyebrows (Dark Skinned Model) by Rose Sims
Lash Blast by traelia
Simple Eyeshadow by trailia
All clothing by Me and is found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=357431
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 115.8 KB · Downloads: 16,943 · 7th Feb 2010
|115.8 KB||16,943||7th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Awesome to the tenth power...squared.
Because my policy is really inconsistent on my uploads, I've decided to make an official policy! So whatever you see here on my profile is my current policy. You may disregard any ''policy'' information you see on the actual upload itself.
-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!