More Charming Little Houses
Uploaded 13th Feb 2010 at 9:59 PM · Updated 12th Feb 2010 at 8:05 PM by GLachaille : Adding Game Version; thanks to mod for identifing correct version as it didn't match current installation.
Three variations on "1 and 1/2 story" floor plan used to create my "Charming, Little House in White ." Each plan has a unique feature to the floor plan, customized exterior and landscaping. These houses (along with the Charming House in White) were designed to populate Peterson Road in my Port La Forks (my upcoming Twilight/Washington State based World).
Game Version: 1.4
Brown / Stone House
Game Version: 2.3
Unfurnished: 32, 613
Furnished: 40, 638
Game Version: 2.3
EA Store Items Used in the Grey House:
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 24,562 - 57,718
Title: Cute Little Brown Stone House
Description: A small, one and 1/2 floor house with 2 full baths and three bedrooms. This house has been expanded with the addition of a garage and enclosed sunroom.
Title: Little Grey House
Description: A small, one and 1/2 floor house with 2 full baths and three bedrooms.
Title: One and HalfStory House 2B
Description: A small, one and 1/2 floor house with 2 full baths (only one furnished) and three bedrooms. Plenty of opportunities for that new family to update and decorate.
Size: 1.21 MB · Downloads: 537 · 13th Feb 2010
|1.21 MB||537||13th Feb 2010|
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 606 · 13th Feb 2010
|2.10 MB||606||13th Feb 2010|
Size: 1.91 MB · Downloads: 601 · 13th Feb 2010
|1.91 MB||601||13th Feb 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Just what you need to know...
Don't upload my lots to the exchange or other sites, please. Please don't upload my work and claim it as your own. If I wanted them there, I would put them their myself.
You can find out more about upcoming/ongoing projects, tweaks to and alternate versions of downloads posted here, etc at my website - http://glachaille.saimhe.net.