Adobe Pueblo Modern: A Modern Take On A Classic Style
Uploaded 2nd Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM · Updated 11th Mar 2010 at 12:35 PM by DaveyDaVinci
I based this home on Pueblos in the new mexico region, and updated them to mdoern times.
Large retaining wall
Split level rooms on all floors
An attached garage, attached on a slope to the main house
Amazing open floorplan: Everything is open and airy
Basement for storage, with windows
Pool with windows into the basement
The hardest part was attaching the garage to the house, which is on a slope. I will have to make a tutorial for this.
Lot is a 40x40, and the price 232,209 Furnished, 162,032 Unfurnished
The rooms are very open, and each bedroom has a unique style. Made for the new mexican desert, this home just begs for guests to enjoy themselves on the patios.
As always, No CC. Please feel free to leave feedback on this charming home.
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 232,209
Thank you to everyone in #create, as usual, and flabaliki for making the nice collage.
Title: Adobe Modern Love
Description: Adobe Modern Love
Adobe Modern Love.rar
Size: 1.99 MB · Downloads: 7,341 · 2nd Mar 2010
|1.99 MB||7,341||2nd Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
the seal of always thinking you would be real
happy and healthy, strong and calm
where does the good go?
Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me