Neighborhood Bridges Brown Stone Recolor
Uploaded 3rd May 2010 at 8:08 PM · Updated 3rd May 2010 at 9:39 PM by sunni9676
This recolor replaces the neighborhood bridge, decorative stone bridge, arch and pillar in brown stone and wood. This texture matches the Lethe_s Medieval Town Wall Recolor so your hood can have an integrated look.
This is a default replacement recolor, meaning you can only use one at a time in your game. Just add this file to your Sims2->Downloads folder and all the neighborhood items will automatically change. To return to the game bridges and deco or use another default replacement, simply remove this file from your downloads folder.
Size: 333.7 KB · Downloads: 4,442 · 3rd May 2010
|333.7 KB||4,442||3rd May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Please visit my site at www.sunni.us to view and download my creations!
My Policy Regarding My Creations:
Do whatever you want to my stuffs, just keep it FREE and give credit (either link here to MTS2 or my personal site).