The Factory Backyard
Uploaded 15th May 2010 at 6:10 PM · Updated 29th Sep 2011 at 2:24 PM by -Shady-
At the moment i have a lot of fun of creating lots, so here is another one. Maybe you know how much i love "grungy" things (just ingame, not in real ) Because of this i built a Factory house where your sims can live. There is a big Backyard and infront of the house is a lot of room, its filled with trash and other things nobody want to have. =) But Inside the factory it is very comfortable to live. i think your Sims will like it.
This Lot is fully furnished as always and contains no custom content. But you will need the High-End Loft Stuff Expansion to get the result as in the pictures.
costs furnished: 115,205 §
costs unfurnished: 42,034 §
have a lot of Fun! =)
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 115,205 §
Title: The Factory Backyard
Description: created by -shady-@mts
Shady_The Factory Backyard.rar
Size: 1.22 MB · Downloads: 7,359 · 17th May 2010
|1.22 MB||7,359||17th May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!