Uploaded 2nd Jun 2010 at 3:53 PM · Updated 14th Dec 2010 at 5:06 AM by fanseelamb : fixing ep tickboxes
i'm very slowly about Sims EP News, but now i realized that there is another EP coming out. After installing, the first thing i wanted to do was build a House There is very nice Stuff again in it!
Because my creative Sims needed a new Home, i built a sea house and called it "Artist's Home". There is a big Gallery in th house and between the whole paintings your Sims can live..(or Have to live :D) Nothing grungy today but very comfy.
I Hope you like it =)
There is no sea "included" in the Lot. I chose a nice Place in the middle of the new Neighborhood where the water is very close =)
I added a screenshot now which shows where i placed the house
This Lot is fully furnished as always and contains no custom content. But you will need World Adventures and the new Ambitions EP to get it work.
costs furnished: 89,546 §
costs unfurnished: 47,347 §
Lot Size: 4x5
Lot Price: 89,546 §
Title: Artist's Home
Description: created by -Shady-@mts
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 7,857 · 2nd Jun 2010
|2.20 MB||7,857||2nd Jun 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!