Religious Books for all major world religions, New Pie Menus
Uploaded 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:55 PM · Updated 22nd Jul 2010 at 11:23 PM by joninmobile
Here's what's included:
The Holy Bible
The Buddhism Primer
Edit: I do realize now that I left out the other major world religion - Hindu, so I might make a separate download (since new textures must go through moderation) for Hindu. I'm so sorry about that! Be on the lookout for a Hindu version coming soon!
Outside of the books:
Inside of the Books:
Tags: #The, #Bible, #Qur'an, #Torah, #Buddhism, #Christianity, #Islam, #Mouslim, #Buddhist, #Christan, #Judiasm, #Jewish, #Hebrew, #Judiac, #Yiddish, #Chinese, #Arabic, #Eastern, #Middle, #Isreal, #religion, #religous, #religon, #religions, #religons
Size: 30.9 KB · Downloads: 1,717 · 22nd Jul 2010
|30.9 KB||1,717||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 29.9 KB · Downloads: 1,382 · 22nd Jul 2010
|29.9 KB||1,382||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 27.7 KB · Downloads: 1,374 · 22nd Jul 2010
|27.7 KB||1,374||22nd Jul 2010|
Size: 35.1 KB · Downloads: 2,212 · 22nd Jul 2010
|35.1 KB||2,212||22nd Jul 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!