Hoi's Internet and Gaming Hub (Few CC Included)
Uploaded 11th Aug 2010 at 4:08 AM · Updated 31st Aug 2010 at 8:04 AM by bocboc256
The building was sold to Hoi for a very cheap price when the grocery store that used to operate in the building go bankruptcy. Hoi and his geek friends turned the building into a clubhouse wherein they can hangout and play their favorite video games.
A few months later, the clubhouse was opened to the public. They retained the grungy dirty vibe of the environment in the outside. The old brick was never repainted and the garbage in the backyard starts to pile up little by little.
On the other hand they made a great renovation in the building's interior designs using slick cutting edge couches and chairs; ultra modern High Definition LCD flat screen and monitors; and top notch gaming console and computers.
A small coffee bar was inside the building to keep gamers and their fingers on the kaypads for hours and hours.
Hoi's Internet and Gaming Hub maybe a small-time player compared to its other competitors but youngsters of Sunset Valley are now enjoying a little turf of techno exitement with this little hub.
HELS is needed for the Couches, TV, and wall mounted light.
Ambitons is only needed for the sign to appear.
WA is needed only for the two tables for the computers.
I used 2 of my created Custom Content which are included in the downloads.
- Ultimate Gaming Posters
- Screaming Signages
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: 19,800
Custom Content by Me:
- famous signages
Custom Content Included:
- gaming poster by bocboc256
- gaming poster by bocboc256
|High-End Loft Stuff|
This download has specific instructions!
1. Install the packages in your Mod folder.
2. Install the Lot file with your TS3 Launcher.
Hoi's Internet and Gamin Hub.rar
Size: 3.48 MB · Downloads: 3,178 · 11th Aug 2010
|3.48 MB||3,178||11th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!