~A Southern Mansion~
Uploaded 12th Aug 2010 at 9:53 PM · Updated 12th Aug 2010 at 7:39 PM by toyou1214
Well this is my latest build, its large, spacious, and mederterrain....kinda. (:
This home has :
3 bedrooms. (it could easily have 5, however i used one as a gym and one as a hobby room.)
A three story entry hall, and a 3 story living room.
A large pool.
An inventing table in the garage.
An area for a garden.
And much more!
Lot size: 30X30.
House at night.
The large kitchen.
The cozy living room.
The entry room.
If you enjoy this home in your game, or just think it looks nice online, please press the little thanks button, and leave a comment!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: See Text.
Title: Southern estate
Description: This beautiful home has every feature you could want in a home, from a massive kitchen, to a three story entrance, there is never a boring room in this home!-Toyou1214
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 7,650 · 12th Aug 2010
|2.09 MB||7,650||12th Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Also be sure to visit mysimrealty.com