Kensei Miyagi Dojo
Uploaded 31st Aug 2010 at 3:19 PM · Updated 31st Aug 2010 at 8:19 AM by bocboc256
Hidden among the dirty dishes and smelly bathroom is that this is home to the Secret Miyagi Style Sim Fu. An ancient Martial Art style perfected by the Miyagi Clan passed on from generation to generation; and old Keisu Miyagi is the living sensei of this secret art. The main part of the house was built as a dojo and the backyard was designed to train young apprentice. The Dojo wes never opened for business but you can dare to knock on his doorstep and find you could find yourself doing "wipe in" and "wipe out" on his dirty dishes or learning the secret of the martial art from the master himself.
Suggestion: The lot can be used as a residential lot as it is, or you can turn it to a community lot (Academy) where your neighbourhood can visit aswell. The only changes that will happen is that the stoves will be deleted.
Any comparison to 80's movie specailly karate themed is purely coincedental
NOTE: The download includes a custom made painting of Miyagi (shown above). It can be found under Decorative/Wall Hanging. It has one recolorable channel [the frame]. The price is 100 simoleons. A clone of the Male popstar poster.
CC that are Included:
Sim Fu (Miyagi ) Themed Posters by Me
CC that are not included (download them first):
Decorative Wall Fan by Cmomoney
China WA Travel Ad by Rudrakali
FREE Store Content that is needed but not included
Thanksgiving Wall Shelf from EA Store
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: Furnished: 51,817 / Unfirnished: 32,226
Kensei Miyagi Dojo.rar
Size: 2.18 MB · Downloads: 3,876 · 31st Aug 2010
|2.18 MB||3,876||31st Aug 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!