Twin Palms - Sand blows within..
Uploaded 14th Sep 2010 at 8:38 PM · Updated 14th Sep 2010 at 8:10 PM by feldynn
Sand blows within.. and without! Ever had that urge to live in a small Moroccan style village? Well now you can!! Just save up some Simoleans and you too can own your own little piece of Al Simhara!
2 floor Livingroom / reading room
Interesting Moroccan village style design
Oasis fishing pools (complete with Oasis fish)
Snake on a roof! (can you charm it?)
Horace the Security Camel (keeping his Eye out for bandits, robbers and other nefarious types, he stands ever vigilant and ready to raise the alarm!)
Furnished - $90,279
Unfurnished - $62,832
I have tested this with sims and everything works / is accessible as it should be. Also the pictures are taken with the lot set as a "Vacation House" in Al Simhara for a more authentic deserty experience!
For those that may wish to use change the structure at all, I did use some CFE to get the split level stairs and the varying roof heights so watch out .
Earth Day plants
Tomb Sled Sleeper
The Desert's End
Sippin Succulents (part of the Toyota Eco pack)
Explorer's Loot (various items0
That's all the extra pieces I can think of (all free from the Sims Store), the rest should be content that comes with the various expansion packs (WA, Amb, HEL) but if I missed anything please let me know and I'll add it to the list .
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: see info
Thanks to HP for running that awesome contest and all the participants that helped set the bar so high!
Title: Twin Palms
Description: Sand blows within.. and without! Ever had the urge to live in a small Moroccan style village? Well now you can!! Just save up the Simoleans and you too can own your own little piece of Al Simhara! By Feldynn @ MTS
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 1.66 MB · Downloads: 799 · 14th Sep 2010
|1.66 MB||799||14th Sep 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!