testers wanted - Egg Chair, with extra colors EP ready..:: Update3 23/04-05 ::..
Uploaded 1st Feb 2005 at 4:36 PM · Updated 16th Jan 2009 at 12:48 AM by divadice29
this chair is my first Sims2 object. I have build it from scratch using XSI and converted it using Wes_h's exporter for milkshape.
it is not completly finished, I still need to make a some better UV-coordinats and make it recolourable. I also need to fix the shadow, it still uses the shadow from the Glassic chair .
poly-count: 2032 verts: 1181
This is the first object in a scandinavian collection i'm planning to do
I'm looking forward to getting some feedback.
update3 23/04-05: Sorry for the wait, I finally got around to update the chair for University. Put the new file in your download folder and remeber to take the old one out, it should work with the old recolours.
Update2, 7/02-05: finally I got the color options added! to get it download the new file, it also comes with extra colors, each of the 5 files in the color-package adds an extra color. If you would liketo add more colors please do so, and please share if they are any good :D. I do not want to find this object on any paysites, other than that, feel free to destribute it, just remember where you got it from.
last remark: you can't use the extra colors without the new chair
Update1, 7/02-05: the chair have been remodeled to add the thin pillow on the seat.
The UVs have been fixed to give a nice and smooth mapping. Because I still haven't figured out how to make it recolorable it still only comes in one color, but this time it is brown leather. If someone could tell me where to find some tutorials on how to make an object recolorable it would be highly Appreciated.
The new package will replace the old one, so for now you have to choose between the brown and the red chair, that is why I have left the old file availeble for download.
thats it for now
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: The famous chair by danish architect Arne Jacobsen. This item is the first object of The Scandinavian Collection by DivaDice29
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 75.1 KB · Downloads: 1,517 · 23rd Apr 2005
|75.1 KB||1,517||23rd Apr 2005|
Size: 33.2 KB · Downloads: 3,094 · 7th Feb 2005
|33.2 KB||3,094||7th Feb 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.