Robert Downey Jr.
Uploaded 3rd Nov 2010 at 10:21 AM · Updated 27th Oct 2010 at 9:44 PM by dutch_1991
My next celebrity sim. Can be used with/without face mask.
- Good Sense of Humor
Favorite Food: Grilled Salmon
Favorite Music: Pop
Favorite Color: Green
Robert Downey Jr. is an actor best known for his iconic role in the Iron Man franchise as a billionaire, playboy and genius. Although Tony Stark does in fact reflect part of his charming and humorous, even flirtatious personality, RDJ is also a reliable and surprisingly musically-talented man.
All of his clothes are EA's defaults, with some recoloring.
Custom Content by Me:
- RDJ custom face mask
Eyebrows: Untamed Stallion - Brows for Males by Arisuka
Stubble and Lashes: Male Facial Hair First Aid pack by Arisuka
Wrinkles: Subtle Wrinkles for Both Genders by Arisuka
Eye bags: Eyebags V2 by Tifa
Skin: Silk non-default skin package by LadyFrontbum
Hair: EA's original, with Replacement textures for AMShortWavyMessy by Aikea Guinea
Sliders used (Don't edit his face without some kind of sliders):
Robert Downey Jr.rar
| RDJ sim
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 12,930 · 3rd Nov 2010
|1.33 MB||12,930||3rd Nov 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.