Uploaded 25th Oct 2010 at 2:56 PM · Updated 25th Oct 2010 at 4:27 PM by ejnarts1
Yet another Pleasantville (yes, "ville") lot. It's actually a couple years old... been sitting in there waiting for it's day out. I was inspired by the elongated roof of an original houseplan. I hope you enjoy it.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3.5 bathrooms
- side by side driveway
- large, open floorplan
- dining for 8 Sims
- outdoor lounge
- spacious patio areas
- outdoor garden with sitting area and fire pit.
For aesthetic purposes when you first place the lot you may want to replace the missing driveway tiles (Sid's Cement Flooring) on the left side drive (I used a driveway extension piece so cars won't get blocked by each other coming and going).
I appreciate you stopping by. Comments and Thanks are always appreciated.
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: $181,801
Custom Content Included:
- Eric's Dark Floor by lara9taylor
- Polished Floorboards in Hardwood by Holy Simoly
- Grey Glass Tile by Neveah223
Title: Rustic Modernism
Title: L9T Eric's Dark Floor
Description: Created by lara9taylor. For more Lots and CC by me, visit http://www.EliteSimBuilders.com and http://www.SimmersInMotion.com
Title: Polished Boards in Hardwood
Description: For boards so polished you could slip on them. By Holy Simoly.
Title: Grey Glass Tile
Description: by Neveah223 © www.elitesimbuilders.com
|Open for Business|
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 1,351 · 25th Oct 2010
|1.50 MB||1,351||25th Oct 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: