Birch Avenue Row Apartments
Uploaded 8th Nov 2010 at 3:43 PM · Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 2:53 PM by armiel
It's been a long time since I have uploaded any houses for your simmies. I have been playing Late Night and getting used to the new features.
I'm not too fond of the Highrise apartment we got with LN, and wanted to make something cuter, and more practical.
Birch Avenue Row Apartments is a small rowhouse that has three apartments. One for your simmies to move in, one for the game created sims to take over, and one that works as public space.
Nice and cozy two-storey apartment. Has a kitchen, Diningroom, Livingroom, Laundry, Study, Bathroom and 2 bedrooms.
Blacked out space marked as hidden rooms.
The Public space:
Additional apartments that has goodies your sims don't have to pay for. There is a Kitchen, Dining and livingroom, Two bathrooms, Band at the garage, Arts room, and a Gym.
Load of pictures:
Because proper showing of this upload required more than 8 pictures, I have uploaded all the pictures I took of this lot to Photobucket . The images required (Outside shots and floorplans) are also attached to this post. You don't Have to press the link and look at the pictures. I just added this option if you want to see the interiors properly.
CC used, not included:
^ New Roof Recolors - Neutral Brown Shades by tammy_trauma
Insta-Door with Glass & Mullions by HugeLunatic
The prize for moving in:
91984 when Furnished
11809 when Unfurnished
There might not be a lot exactly this size in the world you play in, you can add new one in EDIT TOWN. Just make sure you place the lot to a flat surface.
Built with patch 6.0.81. You need to have the same or higher.
Base game, Ambitions and Late Night are required!!
Tammy_trauma and HugeLunatic for the CC.
Also a special thanks for HP for making these:
Late Night - Buyable Mailbox and Trash Chute
(I don't think you need to download those since it's just a mod to make them buyable)
|Filename||0x262c700de499c9b8455a5ef5b1359458.package (inside Birch Avenue Row Apartments.Sims3Pack)|
Birch Avenue Row Apartments.rar
Size: 2.53 MB · Downloads: 6,023 · 8th Nov 2010
|2.53 MB||6,023||8th Nov 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I have retired from simming. This means I won't be supporting my uploads anymore.
Please take this into consideration:
My uploads have a date when they have been uploaded. If I have fixed something later, I have stated so in the post. If something is currently broken, it stays that way, unless you bother on fixing it yourself. :)
Policy regarding my uploads:
You may rip off, tear apart, re-use and destroy my content in any way you feel necessary. You have been given a permission right here and now.
Please do not however re-upload my content as is, and claim it as your own.
Please also notice, that my content is made to be free - do not include it in uploads that require submission, or paysites in general, thanks.
If you do use my work, a credit would be nice, but sure is not required. :)
Thanks for your time for reading this, for possibly using my creations, and for being generally awesome!