6x3 recolors of simwardrobes round 1-tile pet bed
Uploaded 21st Nov 2010 at 10:47 PM · Updated 22nd Nov 2010 at 6:39 PM by iroeny
- 3 with a pattern of English tea roses on the original simwardrobe fabric
- 3 with a cheerful pattern of fruits & stripes on some rough fabric
- 3 with a contemporary tree pattern on linen cloth
- 3 with japanese sakura prints on satin
- 3 with japanese kimono prints on satin
- 3 with those elaborate patterns I think of as "japanese patchwork" printed on satin
Here's one example of each set, see the rest in the slideshow.
I uploaded the recolors in these sets of three, so you can chose those you want.
Find the mesh at www.simwardrobe.com under Sims 2 / Objects / Pet Beds.
gimei @ deviantart
| contemporary tree pattern in green, blue & white
Size: 106.9 KB · Downloads: 5,760 · 21st Nov 2010
|106.9 KB||5,760||21st Nov 2010|
| japanese sakura patterns in green, black & one moon design
Size: 75.7 KB · Downloads: 6,342 · 21st Nov 2010
|75.7 KB||6,342||21st Nov 2010|
| english rose pattern in blue, green & rosé
Size: 103.5 KB · Downloads: 6,215 · 21st Nov 2010
|103.5 KB||6,215||21st Nov 2010|
| japanese kimono prints: red, pastel & blue
Size: 89.4 KB · Downloads: 5,926 · 21st Nov 2010
|89.4 KB||5,926||21st Nov 2010|
| japanese prints in red, purple & black
Size: 101.2 KB · Downloads: 6,542 · 21st Nov 2010
|101.2 KB||6,542||21st Nov 2010|
| cherry, grape & melon pattern
Size: 94.8 KB · Downloads: 7,282 · 21st Nov 2010
|94.8 KB||7,282||21st Nov 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simwardrobe.com (non-MTS link)|