Neon Begone Part Deux - The Neonless Bar
Uploaded 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:46 PM · Updated 4th Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM by fway
- Edited mesh from the "Neonix" bar.
- Does not replace original
- Requires Nightlife
- No glowy bits like the original
- The "countertop" subset uses the texture from the "forbidden fruit" counter. - Recolor the counter.
- The "counterfinish" (underneath the countertop) subset has been left unchanged. - Recolor the bar if you decide to recolor.
fway-forbiddenFruitBar: 1483 Maxis:1707
Numenor for the AnyGameStarter
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: NO MORE GLOW!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 50.8 KB · Downloads: 2,257 · 3rd Jan 2011
|50.8 KB||2,257||3rd Jan 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I ask that you do not redistribute my homes/lots publicly without permission. Go ahead and share my stuff with your friends via e-mail/aim/PM/etc. HOWEVER, they are NOT allowed on paysites, including the free section of TSR. I don't care how proportionally free to pay, your site is. 99.9% free does not cut it... 100.00% free does. 100% NO EXCHANGE, though. You may include my objects/etc. in your uploads, but with proper credit (link/name will suffice). Credit is not necessary for taking pictures with my objects/things/etc, although a little exposure is nice once in a while; however, if I do get to uploading sims, you must credit who my sim is, if you choose to use them as a model for your objects/clothes/etc. Feel free to improve my stuff; but if you do choose to improve or change-up my stuff, please tell me, I'd love to see what you did!
Feel free to convert anything I make across all of the game platforms. You're a wizard if you can convert those things to Sims 1. :p Just leave credit where it's due.
Fire away, however, this does not mean they will be fufilled. I find myself jumping from project to project. This is a fair warning.