Art Nouveau Walls - Black & White #2
Example in a decorated room:
PLEASE NOTE: The in game previews show a golden hue on the walls, but as you can see from the preview and the shot in a room they are appropriately black& white.
Thank you to The Textile Blog for the gorgeous art upon which each wall is based
Credits for the room shots:
Bed, Bedding, Windows, Lamp, Book clutter - Adele
Chest of Drawers - Sims in Paris
Title: Blackbirds & Vines - Grungy
Description: Blackbirds & Vines - Grungy Art by CFA Voysey - 1908
Title: Blackbirds & Vines
Description: Blackbirds & Vines Art by CFA Voysey - 1908
Title: Chevron Tiles - Grungy
Description: Chevron Tiles - Grungy Art by Sanderson & Sons - 1907
Title: Chevrons & Tiles
Description: Chevrons & Tiles Arthur Sanderson & Sons - 1907
Title: Portledge Crocuses - Grungy
Description: Portledge Crocuses - Grungy Art by Napper-Rottman - 1906
Title: Portledge Crocuses
Description: Portledge Crocuses Art by Napper-Rottman - 1906
Title: Post & Leaves - Grungy
Description: Post & Leaves - Grungy Art by Sanderson & sons - 1907
Title: Post & Leaves
Description: Post and Leaves Art by Sanderson & Sons - 1907
Title: Walden Falling Vines - Grungy
Description: Walden Falling Vines - Grungy Art by JIK Essex & co - 1907
Title: Walden Falling Vines
Description: Walden Falling Vines Art by JIK Essex & co - 1907
ZERO_AN Black & White 2.rar
Size: 883.1 KB · Downloads: 14,113 · 8th May 2011
|883.1 KB||14,113||8th May 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Use, mangle, spindle, destroy my stuff
No paysites EVER!