The Ellie Tights
Uploaded 23rd Jul 2011 at 11:37 PM · Updated 15th Aug 2011 at 10:38 PM by dutch_1991
This is another part of my Ellie Goulding pack, containing the skintight pants she wore in a photoshoot. These pants act as accessory tights/leggings here, of course. Contains two recolorable channel: the tights and the patches around the knees. Within the package itself contains 2 variations, full-length and knee-length. Available for teen to elder females, for Everyday and Formalwear.
Here are some screenshots and examples of recolored versions:
And here's what the tights will look like alongside other items from my Ellie Goulding pack. These items can be found in the Download tab under the Multi-part Download section.
-The leopard skinned shoes used in my screenshots can be found at Rusty Nail's blog
-Delphy for his -Ellie Goulding for being awesome.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
This download has specific instructions!
Ellie Goulding: http://modthesims.info/d/449562
The Ellie Essentials: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=449227
Panda Hat hairstyle: http://modthesims.info/d/449211
Get Your Red Noses On: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3586127
Ellie on the Wall: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=3586194
| The Ellie Tights
Size: 1.63 MB · Downloads: 16,226 · 23rd Jul 2011
|1.63 MB||16,226||23rd Jul 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: