More Slots!: Electronics Edition
Uploaded 19th Aug 2011 at 8:02 AM · Updated 17th Jun 2012 at 5:48 AM by SIMul8rReviews
The TV's looked plain anyways.. adding stuff on them though.. makes it look way better!
This is not a mod, they are all new objects. They do not replace the original base game item, leaving the originals completely available!
All TV's with a stand have been modified. I removed all the extra crap on them to make room for the slots. They also look mighty fine without any items on them too
Each item in this set have a good amount of slots. The image above displays how many slots each item has.
- LCD Flatscreen TV - 4 Recolourable Channels
- Modern TV - 3 Recolourable Channels
- Modern Flatscreen TV - 3 Recolourable Channels
More Slots gives the TV's a very nice look to them.. and less lonely, but more real.
Moderate TV with More Slots: $500 - same as original
LCD Flatscreen with More Slots: $1,200 - same as original
Moderate Flatscreen with More Slots: $3,500 - same as original
Peter and Inge Jones for TSR for TSR Workshop
Adobe for Photoshop CS5
Flabaliki for the "Adding Slots" tutorial on The Sim Supply's Youtube
Shelf Clutter Pack (20 Items!) by cmomoney (I highly recommend it!)
LCD Flatscreen TV: 696 Vertices, 460 Faces
Modern TV: 946 Vertices, 703 Faces
Modern Flatscreen TV: 766 Vertices, 568 Faces
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SIMul8rReviews_LCDFlatscreenWithMoreSlots.package (inside SIMul8rReviews_More Slots! - Electronic Edition.rar)|
|Filename||SIMul8rReviews_ModerateFlatscreenTVWithMoreSlots.package (inside SIMul8rReviews_More Slots! - Electronic Edition.rar)|
|Filename||SIMul8rReviews_ModerateTVWithMoreSlots.package (inside SIMul8rReviews_More Slots! - Electronic Edition.rar)|
SIMul8rReviews_More Slots! - Electronic Edition.rar
| "More Slots!": Electronics Edition v1.10
Size: 298.2 KB · Downloads: 10,494 · 19th Aug 2011
|298.2 KB||10,494||19th Aug 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: