Uploaded 12th Sep 2011 at 4:55 PM · Updated 11th Sep 2011 at 9:02 PM by mcrlover18
Hi! I made Frank last week but I really wasn't happy with him, he just wasn't right. So I just put him on the exchange anyway. But I thought I'd have another go and tweek him, and well now I think he looks great.
Default Skin Ephemera
Default Replacement Eyes by Club Crimsyn Multi-colored default replacement eyes.
Eye bags (Natural) by Arisuka Eye bags MEGAPACK
CC USED IN SCREENSHOTS
Hair is a Store Item Louie Little Louie
Top by Apple Topman Y-Neck Shirt
*The fingerless gloves are in the Generations Expansion Pack*
You need to install facial sliders, Eye Stretch and Eye Width for him to work bella3lek4
Hope you like him :D
Title: Frank Iero
Size: 318.1 KB · Downloads: 2,757 · 12th Sep 2011
|318.1 KB||2,757||12th Sep 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13285.0 (non-MTS link)|