Uploaded 13th Oct 2011 at 2:37 AM · Updated 8th Dec 2011 at 10:28 PM by Perfectionist
The house sleeps 5 sims, and it has 2 parking spots placed although it could fit up to 4. It comes with one car in the garage.
The 2010 Nissan Frontier, objects in the truck bed, and the objects next to it are just for decoration. They are not there in the actual lot. Also, the Dining Room Clutter is there for decoration also. None of the store sets I used are required, but they are strongly recommended.
Free Store Sets Used:
"More Halloween Treats"
Items from "Riverview"
That's all! I hope you like the house. Thanks for looking! Happy simming
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 131,563/61,247
Description: A fabulously decorated fall-themed home with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Ready for Halloween! Made by Perfectionsit at Mod The Sims.
|Fast Lane Stuff|
Size: 2.45 MB · Downloads: 2,108 · 13th Oct 2011
|2.45 MB||2,108||13th Oct 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
PM me with a request!