Triune the Dapple Grey
Uploaded 24th Oct 2011 at 9:49 AM · Updated 9th Jun 2014 at 9:25 AM by Pink_Pwincess
This is my first upload on MTS - a custom-made Dapple Grey horse who goes by the name of Triune.
I know his coat is a little different from that of a regular Dapple Grey, but that's because he is what I would call my 'dream horse'.
Here is a real Dapple Grey horse for comparison:
And here is Triune:
Triune is a very Agile horse and many sims claim he is a genius. But be warned, Triune is untrained so he will be very unpredictable! He has been quite a challenge for my sims to tame, but it was well worth it when he won the national show jumping competition!
I hope you will enjoy him as much as I have.
Please do not re-upload Triune anywhere without my permission. If you obtain my permission please credit me.
Size: 425.3 KB · Downloads: 5,308 · 24th Oct 2011
|425.3 KB||5,308||24th Oct 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!