2 Recolors of AnYe's Vintage Set I
Uploaded 13th Nov 2011 at 1:49 PM · Updated 13th Nov 2011 at 10:25 AM by kpaja17
I put in a request for an object on her forum and she meshed away day and night and not only created the item I had put in a request for but came out with two beautiful sets: Vintage I and Vintage II.
As soon as she posted these sets I wanted to recolor Vintage Set I.
I thought that the set could use a little color, so I recolored the set 2 times: once in orange and once in purple.
Hope you enjoy!
Where to find & how much it costs:
1. Basket w/ Pillows -- $2 | Decor > Misc
2. Bench -- $500 | Seating > Misc
3. Lilac Flowers -- $2 | Decor > Sculptures
4. Secretaire -- $250 | Surfaces > Coffeetables
5. Small Table -- $120 | Surfaces > Coffeetables
(P.S. Please let me know if you have any object/sets that you would like recolored. I'm looking for inspiration and would love to help some of you out. I cannot complete everything, but I will always let you know, never leave you hanging.)
~ AnYe: For her wonderful, as always, meshes
~ BPS: For the tutorials and for the constant support
RCs of AnYe's Vintage Set I.rar
Size: 1.75 MB · Downloads: 3,294 · 13th Nov 2011
|1.75 MB||3,294||13th Nov 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|pinkbox-design.com/Misc.html (non-MTS link)|