Sunsercise Community Gym
Uploaded 10th Apr 2012 at 4:31 PM · Updated 9th Apr 2012 at 8:03 AM by Beccapixie10
This is a 'replacement' for Sunset Valley's gym, and is on a 32 x 40 lot, as with the old one. It includes male and female change rooms on the lower level, as well as smaller ones upstairs; a pool and café on the first level; and a fitness centre on the upper level featuring treadmills, chin-up bars, strength machines and a large dance studio.
All objects on the lot have been tested for accessibility, however the computer in the reception is not usable and is only meant to be decorative.
No custom content has been used in this lot.
This lot is marked as requiring all EPs and SPs that I have used content from.
Lot Size: 32x40
Lot Price: §169,333
Title: Sunsercise Community Gym
Description: The second completed of Sunset Valley's town makeover project, Sunsersise Community Gym was designed by a group of young architects in Simcity. It's name was chosen by one of the contractors employed for the project, who is a fan of compound words.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Sunsercise Community Gym.zip
Size: 2.60 MB · Downloads: 2,124 · 10th Apr 2012
|2.60 MB||2,124||10th Apr 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Work may not be redistributed, uploaded to another website, modified and then uploaded or claimed as your own. Action will be taken against violations.