Gloomhilda Batrice (One Extremley Atrociously Evil Witch) No CC
Uploaded 29th Sep 2012 at 6:21 PM · Updated 17th Dec 2012 at 8:01 AM by Sims99Fanatic
This sim is packaged with absolutely no custom content at all, this includes sliders, skins, nothing. The facial sculpt is something that took me a very long to do (side note, there are no special EA facial sliders for witches so this is all my work), so please don't steal her, claim her as your own, or place her on the exchange, also please don't edit her face and/or clothes a little and claim her as your own. You may use her for storytelling, picture taking, and movie making with or without any credit to me freely, but I ask you please do not alter and share, or steal.
Installation - Unzip, and place file in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saved Sims.
This sim requires Supernatural.
Supernatural Type - Witch
Age - Elder
Traits - Cat Person, Dislikes Children, Evil, Hot Headed, Mean Spirited
Lifetime Wish - Zombie Master
Favorite Food - Cobbler
Favorite Music - Dark Wave
Favorite Color - Black
Face In Game
Face In CAS Screen
The Outfits (shown left to right - everyday, formal, sleep, athletic, swim [in CAS Screen])
EA for coming up with this fun EP!
Title: Gloomhilda Batrice
Size: 398.9 KB · Downloads: 984 · 29th Sep 2012
|398.9 KB||984||29th Sep 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.