**REQUEST** Live2draw's Gymnastics Pose Set Part I: Uneven Bars
Uploaded 17th Jan 2013 at 12:48 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2013 at 1:32 AM by live2draw
Well, my anim problem hasn't really been solved so I came up with another idea. I hope you guys like it! This is a request from eseymour13, who asked for this a while back, sorry it took so long!
So, eseymour13 came to me with a request for gymnastics poses. After doing a bit of research, I realized gymnastics has a lot of aspects to it: there's the floor routine, the uneven bars, the balance beam, the rings, rhythmic gymnastics... and the list goes on and on and on. So I thought about it, and I decided to do this request in parts, each posebox focusing on different aspects of gymnastics.
Therefore I present part 1: The Uneven bars! (ta daaaaaa! )
The download includes the Uneven bars posebox and an deco uneven bars object mesh that are to be used in conjunction with the poses. There's 5 main pie strings: Top Bar, Low Bar, Transition, Special and Snap Reset.
Top Bar and Low Bar:
Top bar and low bar Poses are made for each separate bar of the object mesh.
The transition poses are for when the sim is moving between the bars, there are poses for going to top to low and vice versa.
The special piestring has poses that is associated with the uneven bars, but not necessarily restricted to top bar, low bar or transition. For example, poses where the sims hurt their hand or ankle, or they fall off the bar or slip. There's also the start/finish pose that all gymnasts do (I have no Idea what it's called )
This allows you to return your sim back to normal, if you forgot which pose you used.
The uneven bars deco mesh was done by me, and is just a simple mesh to use with the poses. Can't exactly have uneven bar poses without an uneven bar right? :D
Thanks to feeEssen, who I had asked for permission to use her mesh, but was too impatient to wait on her reply and I ended up making my own...lol if I had waited it would have saved me a lot of work! oh well! Check out her gymnastics deco meshes!
Thanks to all the creators who made making poseboxes/meshes possible! thank youuuu!!
Well I think that's it.
Look out for part two! (not sure which one im gonna do next lol)
Uneven Bar Mesh: 2250
reflective floors: http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...oors/id/546583/
|Filename||live2draw_gymnastics_Uneven_Bars_posebox_hack.package (inside Gymnastics_Posebox_Part1_Uneven_Bars_l2d.zip)|
|Title||The Gymnastics Pose Set Part I: Uneven Bars|
|Description||Made by live2draw@MTS. Special thanks to eseymour13, at whose request I'm making this set. Enjoy! :D|
Description: Deco Only. Credit goes to Sweetswami@MTS, whose Homey Touches Table I cloned to make the mesh. Enjoy!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 58.0 KB · Downloads: 10,995 · 20th Jan 2013
|58.0 KB||10,995||20th Jan 2013|
Size: 57.2 KB · Downloads: 12,215 · 17th Jan 2013
|57.2 KB||12,215||17th Jan 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meighan's Stuff :D
NO MORE REQUESTS FOR ME.
I love ModTheSims so much and I hope to start back creating one day!