Uploaded 19th Jun 2013 at 11:55 AM · Updated 19th Jun 2013 at 6:27 PM by yca2
Celesta Lunette... the name itself suggests an otherworldly being, which is exactly what Celesta is. Celesta is from the planet Kyron, a small celestial body unnoticed by the rest of the galaxy, which Celesta is perfectly okay with. She's always been rather shy, which is why it came as a huge surprise when she announced to her family that she was packing her things and relocating to the planet Earth. When her family questioned her motives, she simply answered that it felt right. Well, she had had a reason, but she had forgotten it as soon as the question came up... as usual. And despite her cheery outer core, Celesta's mind has always been curious in a dark sort of way, and sometimes she just can't help but wonder about the deeper things in life.
Celesta's real goal in life is to be a Fashion Phenomenon, and to run her own fashion magazine, which she couldn't do on her home planet. Kyron only has "practical" professions, such as medical and scientific careers. Celesta hopes to break free of this and start a chain reaction by moving to Earth.
Traits: Absent Minded, Brooding, Shy, Savvy Sculptor, Neat
Lifetime Wish: Fashion Phenomenon
*Sim is packaged with default skin*
Skin: Galactic Sandstorm by Miss Skitty (PRETTIEST SKIN EVER BTW.)
Eyes: Assorted Sci-Fi Eyes by Esmeralda
Eyebrows:Perfect Eyebrows by daluved1
Hair: by MyBlueBook
Jawline Rotate and Jawline Height by aWT - Jawline Width, Chin Width, and Eye Stretch by bella3lek4 - Chin Width by GnatGoSplat - Upper Lip Slider by Sage - Lip Shape Slider by Hermi
Everyday: Oh Boy! Dress by Juliana
Formal: Pure Intuition Dress by Anubis
Swimwear: Sophie Bikini by Ace Creators (Juliana)
Hope you guys like her!
Title: Celesta Lunette
Size: 396.6 KB · Downloads: 2,696 · 19th Jun 2013
|396.6 KB||2,696||19th Jun 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.