Modeling Pose Pack for InvisibleLyndz
Uploaded 11th Sep 2013 at 7:48 AM · Updated 14th Sep 2013 at 8:39 AM by mashelle : Add list of poses
Created for InvisibleLyndz
I made this modeling pose pack for my friend, InvisibleLyndz, on TheSims3.com. She was our "Flash Mob" honoree for the month of September.
There are 8 poses and you will need to use the MOO cheat to put pose 5 against the wall.
This pose pack includes 8 adult female poses:
This pose pack is list compatible!!!
For these poses to work, you will need Pose Player installed into your game.
Pose 4 is designed for a stool from Outdoor living, but I tested it with a couple of base game stools as well and they work fine, but you have to use the MOO cheat to avoid clipping!
I don't use CC so all of the items you see are either from an EP, SP, or from TheSims3 Store. If you want to know where a specific item is from feel free to ask and I will do my best to get back to you quickly.
Your feedback is appreciated THANKS!!!
Thank you to the creators of:
Clip Tool Rigs
Pose Pack Creator
Size: 57.1 KB · Downloads: 32,291 · 11th Sep 2013
|57.1 KB||32,291||11th Sep 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: