Go Army Eye Color
Uploaded 15th Mar 2005 at 7:20 AM · Updated 1st Nov 2008 at 11:16 PM by Crazyfoolgaf
Here are some cool new eyes to go with your cool new army pants that you just downloaded (wink, wink. Hey, it could happen ). I love these eyes, though. I just HAD to share them with y'all. I normally use the cool PS tools with things like dresses and stuff, but they make the eyes look sooo soft, so I'm experimenting. Tell me if you like the style
And, as always, PM me if you have an eye color request or any problems with the eys.
:smash: Please do not redistribute/post in any website without my permission. Thanks!
Size: 12.8 KB · Downloads: 991 · 15th Mar 2005
|12.8 KB||991||15th Mar 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.