Uploaded 23rd Nov 2013 at 9:18 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2014 at 7:19 AM by Stepper
Lisa is known for her sense of humor and a charm that makes her popular among friends and strangers alike. She's a bit of a scaredy-cat, which can lead to some hilariously embarrassing situations, but a well-timed joke at her own expense is all it takes to ensure that everyone will be laughing with Lisa, not at her. Her favorite pastimes include hanging out at the park, the beach, or anywhere outside, for that matter. Lisa could easily spend all day outdoors... just as long as she makes it inside by sundown; scary things come out at night!
Note: Some of the links below go to non-English sites. If you're having trouble downloading, see my post in the comments section!
ESkin-Mix ASIA by Ephemera **
Annie.L hair by Kewai-Dou
Oh My Eyes (defaults) by escand
Default Replacement Brows by Simple Life (Optional)
Eyelash Set 1 by S-Club (as accessory - glasses)
Natural Mineral Foundation by Lemonleaf
Eyebag V3 Modified Version by Tifa
Marina Tanktop by Pickypikachu
Gladiator Sandals by Pixicat
Bernadette Dress by Juliana
(Her shorts are from LN, but everything else is base game)
** This sim is packaged with default skin. However, since Ephemera's skin uses a custom tone ramp, her skin color may be slightly off at first; this is fixed once the correct skin is applied in CAS.
(You don't need these unless you plan to make changes to her face in CAS)
Jawline Width by bella3lek4
Chin Width by gnatgosplat
Eyelash Sliders by S-Club
I used a x2 slider range multiplier, so additionally, you'd need a mod that includes a slider hack such as Awesomemod or Twallan's MasterController.
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm, lulume, Dragonflysparkles, ameenah.n.y, SimsMatthew, Tigerdyhr, k2m1too for the advice and feedback in CFF, and DOLCE_VIDA for reminding me to upload this!
Title: Lisa Lynn
Size: 355.4 KB · Downloads: 7,398 · 23rd Nov 2013
|355.4 KB||7,398||23rd Nov 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
- Do not upload my stuff to paysites or the Exchange.
- Please credit me with a link if you use my work.
For my Sims, feel free to use them however you like; just don't claim them as your own creations. Thanks!
If you're interested in any of the Sims I've posted screenshots of on the forums, let me know and I'll see about uploading them. :]