Vignoble Nectary: A petite Nectary for Dragon Valley - No CC
Uploaded 26th Nov 2013 at 10:29 PM · Updated 8th Dec 2013 at 5:34 PM by Calendula : Added intended location
Featuring ample crops, an enterprise-scale nectar production cellar, a wide variety of wines to buy, tastings of some of the most ancient wines, and take-home samples of more moderately priced wines, this is a romantic place for your sims to take a date, level skills, or build a business.
The connoisseur and businessman alike will appreciate the 3 out of 3 star rating, and your enchanted Dragon Valley Sims will find less need to travel with so much of France located conveniently close to home.
Designed to be placed at 9 Mithrilen Manor.
Required content (not included):
Dragon Valley -- Gold Version (From the Sims3 Store)
No other Custom Content used.
Lot Size: 2x3
Unfurnished Lot Price: 54,992
Base (Furnished) Lot Price: 249,376
Property Purchase Price for Sims: 324,376
Title: Vignoble Nectary
Description: This charming, quaint little nectary was built with the Dragon Valley aesthetic in mind, and serves as a petite getaway for sims interested in French culture.
Size: 1.95 MB · Downloads: 2,538 · 26th Nov 2013
|1.95 MB||2,538||26th Nov 2013|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!