Uploaded 2nd Jan 2014 at 11:38 PM · Updated 2nd Jan 2014 at 10:02 PM by daman19942
Price Furnished: 78,120
Price Unfurnished: 36,000
Lot Size: 30x40
This lot includes the Rustic Pine pattern by Plum, which is a converted pattern from TS2. I HIGHLY recommend this pattern. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=355697
It DOES NOT include the "Compact Stereo by Lo-Fi Audio... for the Sims 3" by Tiro22222 at TSR http://thesimsresource.com/download...ms-3/id/977676/ - This item is shown in the image of the small bedroom and is free at TSR if you are interested.
This lot does not require every expansion (as I do not own all of them). It requires: Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Seasons, Supernatural, and University. Of these expansions, University would have the biggest impact if you did not have it.
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price: 78120
Title: The Wesley - 2br, 1.5ba
Description: This modest colonial sits on a large piece of land ready to accomodate a green-thumbed family. The home features a back porch, detached garage, and cozy family room. Plenty of room for family activities, (if you can get the kids out of the"dorm room" upstairs).
The Wesley - 2br, 1.5ba.zip
Size: 2.26 MB · Downloads: 699 · 2nd Jan 2014
|2.26 MB||699||2nd Jan 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!