New project: Realistic Ages 1 month
Uploaded 3rd Feb 2014 at 7:24 PM · Updated 29th Apr 2020 at 9:30 PM by lientebollemeis
So now I reupload it in one thread.
I indicated no EP's are needed as for 2 of the 6 mods there are no EP's needed.
I understand that there will be people who would like to see different spans for the different ages as I made.
Feel free to request a different span: http://bit.ly/p9ymWC
Ages Sims (no EP's needed):
Baby: Ages 0 – 0,5 (12*(0,5-0))=6 Days
Toddlers: Ages 0,5 – 6 (12*(6-0,5))=66 Days
Children: Ages 6 – 13 (12*(13-6))=84 Days
Teens: Ages 13 – 19 (12*(19-13))=72 Days
Adults: Ages 19 – 65 (12*(65-19))=552 Days
Elder: Ages +65
Total of baby to adult: 780 days/12 = 65 years
Elder ("Between": the game choses this randomly):
Platinum aspiration: Between 95,42 and 87,92 years old
Gold aspiration: Between 86,67 and 79,17 years old
Green aspiration: Between 79,17 and 71,67 years old
No aspiration: Between 78,33 and 70,83 years old
Red aspiration: Between 65,83 and 73,33 years old
Skills (no EP's needed):
5 to 6 hours to gain a skillpoint
University (UNI needed):
Sims stay in University for ten months. That's 5 months per semester.
Within this project that's 120 hours per semester.
Pregnancy (OFB needed):
Maxis' pregnancy duration (24 hours in a day):
First trimester (impregnation to first morth): 25 hours (1 day and 1 hour)
Second trimester (first morth to second morth): 25 hours (1 day and 1 hour)
Third trimester (second morth to birth: 25 hours (1 day and 1 hour)
Project Realistic Ages (1simsday=1realmonth) pregnancy duration (24 hours in a day):
First trimester (impregnation to first morth): 50 hours (2 days and 2 hours)
Second trimester (first morth to second morth): 110 hours (4 days and 14 hours)
Third trimester (second morth to birth: 60 hours (2 days and 12 hours)
Ages pets (Pets needed):
Kitten: 12 days (1 year)
Adult cat: 157 days (about 13 years)
Puppy: 12 days (1 year)
Adult large dog: 121 days (about 10 years)
Adult small dog: 145 days (about 12 years)
Elder cat and dog: 36 days (3 years)
Seasons (Seasons needed):
Every season lasts 3 days as there are 3 months in 1 season.
You can find information about how the mod works here: http://bit.ly/NFgAjq
The Lifespan doesn't work: http://bit.ly/NFgAjq
I want to play with more than one span. Is that possible? http://bit.ly/S6SVhU
If you like this creation, please, press the thanks button and/or leave a comment. Feedback always keeps a creator going for making more new stuff.
All people who helped making this possible, Delphy, Inge Jones, http://bit.ly/fSnciT
| University, Open For Business, Pets and Seasons needed
Size: 3.0 KB · Downloads: 2,603 · 29th Apr 2020
|3.0 KB||2,603||29th Apr 2020|
| No EP needed
Size: 537 Bytes · Downloads: 1,595 · 29th Apr 2020
|537 Bytes||1,595||29th Apr 2020|
| Seasons needed
Size: 278 Bytes · Downloads: 769 · 3rd Feb 2014
|278 Bytes||769||3rd Feb 2014|
| Pets needed
Size: 286 Bytes · Downloads: 881 · 3rd Feb 2014
|286 Bytes||881||3rd Feb 2014|
| Open For Business needed
Size: 468 Bytes · Downloads: 912 · 3rd Feb 2014
|468 Bytes||912||3rd Feb 2014|
| University needed
Size: 462 Bytes · Downloads: 885 · 3rd Feb 2014
|462 Bytes||885||3rd Feb 2014|
| No EP needed
Size: 325 Bytes · Downloads: 903 · 3rd Feb 2014
|325 Bytes||903||3rd Feb 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
My creations are only supported on my blog:
The most chance I won't miss your message is to contact me on my blog. Or on MTS by e-mail (not PM): http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com
(There's an easy contactform on the left.)
Go to FAQ
The careers don't show up in my game.
What is PTO?
Can you create a career for me?
The lifespan doesn't work.
Could you create a career for Sims 3 or Sims 4?
Download all creations
A lot of my creations like TS3, TS4, clothing, food, lots, tutorials, ideas and careersand any future creations since April 2018 are only found on my blog: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com
You can find an overview of all creations ever made and where to download them on my blog. You can there also download them all at once.
1. Only share the link to my work. Don't upload my creations anywhere!
2. Don't modify my work without permission. Just send me an e-mail.
2a. This also regards conversions to any other game.
2b. From the moment you use part of my creation you need permission to upload it.
2c. You can always contact me on my blog.
3. Do NOT use my creations as a base to make edits and reupload, anywhere. (e.g. PTO careers)
4. When using my work in your pictures, please, give credit (name and link to my blog (link to creation itself is not necessary. A link to my blog is enough)) so people know where to download it.
5. Respect my ideas. Please, don't copy my ideas for your own projects and claim it as your own. Give credit (link to my blog http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com ) in every upload linked to my idea! (e.g. PTO careers)
6. Please, don't link to MTS. Link to my blog: http://s2idownloads.blogspot.com