News: Amaryll's Separated AL Sweatervest Replaces Fugly Collared Shirt!
Uploaded 4th Mar 2014 at 4:13 PM · Updated 9th Mar 2014 at 8:42 PM by BlueSoup : new photo
Amaryll separated these sweaters from an AL outfit and then supplied extra recolours over on GoS several years ago, but they're still totally gorgeous, and a perfect update to the old-school BG Maxis sweater.
And just in case you can't remember which sweaters I'm talking about, here is a guide:
As always, you can only have one default replacement, so if you'd like to use these, you must remove any prior default replacements for the "aftopcrewneckcollarshirt".
-Amaryll for the sweater mesh and recolours (downloadable as custom on GoS).
-Mooglesims for the awesome, easy-to-understand tutorial I used to learn how to do this.
-Sims2Defaults directory for all the excellent stuff I've found to replace all the fug in my game!
-Garden of Shadows for so many awesome creators that have reconfirmed my love for this game!
-MTS for being a cornerstone of the Sims downloading community for so many years now, and hopefully years to come.
Size: 2.06 MB · Downloads: 6,212 · 4th Mar 2014
|2.06 MB||6,212||4th Mar 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.