Pensylvania Avenue by SIMple Homes
Pensylvania Avenue is the latest in our Dan Tyree recreations. A colourful house, this one is split into two separate buildings, one being the main house, and the other being a self contained annex sitting above a three-car-garage. Both buildings consist of two floors.
To view the original design, please check the images.
Upon entering the main building, you enter straight into the main living areas and the areas are as follows:
- Corner sitting area
- Breakfast bar
- Utility/Laundry room
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom
Up the stairs leads to the first floor rooms which consist of:
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite bathroom
- Sun deck 1
- Sun deck 2
Outside from the front of the house there is a driveway which leads all the way to the garages and self-contained annex, also accessible from the back door out of the utility/laundry room.
Entrance into the garage is from the left-hand-side and leads directly into the single garage with a further door leading to the double garage. Up the modular stairs leads to the annex which consists of:
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
We hope that you and your sims enjoy this lot as much as we did building it.
My rules and regs
Please do not upload any of my creations and credit them as your own, or upload without my consent. Consent will never be given for paysites either.
If you like this lot, please click on the Thanks button, or drop me a comment as I love to hear what you have to say :D
Custom Content Required But Not Included
- ModernLine Window Set by hudy777DeSign
- Sims 3 High-End Condo Stuff by Morphead
- Calibri Versatile Bathroom Set by Morphead
Cheats Used: ConstrainFloorElevation and MoveObjects
Furnished price: 212,233
Unfurnished Price: 135,611
Lot Size: 24x44
Lot Size created using Add Any Lot Size by velocitygrass
Lot Size: 24x44
Lot Price: 212,233
MTS for hosting this and my other creations
EA for creating such a great game
Adobe for Photoshop and Illustrator
Title: Pensylvania Avenue
Description: Pensylvania Avenue is a house in two parts. The main house has two bedrooms, while a self contained 1 bedroom annex is situated above the 3-car-garage.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
Pensylvania Avenue by SIMple Homes.rar
| Pensylvania Avenue by SIMple Homes
Size: 2.68 MB · Downloads: 307 · 19th Mar 2014
|2.68 MB||307||19th Mar 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Rules & Regs
This being the case, please do not upload any of my creations and credit them as your own, or upload without my consent. Consent will never be given for paysites either.