Bruno's Lip Candy as OFB Lipstick defaults.
Uploaded 19th Oct 2014 at 3:02 AM · Updated 6th Nov 2014 at 5:19 AM by CarverUllrich
Cherry Bomb for the Red,
Grape Glaze for the Pink,
Butterscotch for the Orange,
Brown Sugar for the Brown,
and Sour Apple for the Green.
This set happens to really go well with these.
Make sure you only have one default in you downloads folder.
|Open for Business|
Size: 28.9 KB · Downloads: 8,419 · 19th Oct 2014
|28.9 KB||8,419||19th Oct 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.