New Trait: Ever-Dull
Uploaded 3rd Nov 2014 at 12:15 AM · Updated 8th Jun 2015 at 3:08 PM by plasticbox : Moved to new Traits category
- Sims will be Sad by default instead of Fine.
- All Happy Moodlets will have absolutely no effect on these Sims.
- This trait's whims are cloned from the Sad emotion.
- This mod does not override any existing game resources, and therefore shouldn't conflict with other mods.
- If used alongside another trait that changes the default emotion, the default emotion will be random, unless multiple traits have the same emotion assigned, in which case the one with the most traits will be the default. However, regardless of which emotion is randomly chosen as the default one, the others will still be given a boost.
- This mod has been tested with the patch released on 21st October 2014.
Issues and Bugs
- I have been informed that the issue with XML in packages was fixed in the 1st October patch. Therefore, my mods will no longer include unpackedmod versions, as they are no longer needed.
- If you encounter any other problems, please send me a message reporting the problem.
- Package Creation: S4PE: https://github.com/Sims4Group/Sims4Tools
- Data Editing: Velocitygrass' Data file tool: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531876
- XML Export: Sims4XMLExtractor by Velocitygrass: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=534316
- STBL (Text String) Editing: The Game Text Editor by c_major: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533109
Zerbu - Ever-Dull Trait.rar
Size: 3.0 KB · Downloads: 21,302 · 3rd Nov 2014
|3.0 KB||21,302||3rd Nov 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled