K&B Bathrobe & Apron Hider
Uploaded 8th Nov 2014 at 1:27 PM · Updated 9th Nov 2014 at 12:19 AM by CarverUllrich
I don't mind K&B. I like the camisoles. I like the lacy underwear. I dig the overalls.
But dear god, why are there so many horrid bathrobes? And aprons? Who actually wears those all day?
And now, they're gone! This hides all aprons/bathrobes from K&B.
There shouldn't be any conflicting mods, if you find one, please let me know!
Type: Maxis Content Hiders
|Kitchen & Bath|
Size: 1.6 KB · Downloads: 1,093 · 8th Nov 2014
|1.6 KB||1,093||8th Nov 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.