Monte Vista Junkyard - Caesareum of Wilhelmus Raitus
Uploaded 6th Feb 2015 at 3:53 PM
The Monte Vista world didn't come with a junkyard, so I made one. It has three junk piles for your sims to dig through and four junkyard spawners. The surrounding walls prevent the junkyard from being a huge eyesore. Since the building isn't a junkyard, you could easily repurpose the lot to be a Festival Ground, Park, Consignment Store, etc.
The temple is dedicated to the Deified Wilhelmus Raitus, who ruled as Emperor from 86-108. The cult of Raitus was liquidated after all the cultists drowned in swimming pools. The temple has since fallen into disrepair.
Lot Size & Placement
This was built on a 35x35 lot at 54 Poet Place in Monte Vista.
Ambitions EP for the lot to work as a junkyard.
Excess spawners can cause lag. If you:
- rotate the lot while setting it down
- after setting the lot down, move it to another empty lot
- bulldoze the lot
This was saved and tested with Patch-Level 1.67.2.024.
Lot Size: 35x35
Lot Price (furnished): §47,134
Lot Price (unfurnished): §94,177
Burnt Waffles - SweetFX and Brighter Realm
ellacharmed - Monte Vista.world with Fixes applied
Title: Caesareum of Wilhelmus Raitus
Description: This temple is dedicated to the Deified Wilhelmus Raitus, who ruled as Emperor from 86-108. The cult of Raitus was liquidated after all the cultists drowned in swimming pools. The temple has since fallen into disrepair.
Caesareum of Wilhelmus Raitus.rar
Size: 3.32 MB · Downloads: 1,356 · 6th Feb 2015
|3.32 MB||1,356||6th Feb 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!