The Sims 4 Ultimate Game Icon Pack
Uploaded 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:12 AM · Updated 2nd Jan 2017 at 5:47 AM by TheSimKid : Spa Day Patch
The other day I was extracting icons from the Sims 4 so I could upload them to The Sims Wiki.
However, later my friend asked "where did you get those icons? S4PE?"
I said yes, why? He told me that I should extract all the icons from the Sims 4 because its currently lacking many.
So I did it, 600+ icons extracted across all of the clientbuild and deltabuild files.
Here are over 600+ icons! They can be used for personal use like avatars or icons, but can also be used publicly.
Just remember if you upload something such as a trait, please credit me.
- Sims 4 Icons - all the icons for a stardard simmer or other uses.
- Sims 4 Modder - all icons with their instance codes. Also included is an icon folder for the Zerbu's Trait Factory.
Just A Note:
- Sorry for not updating in a while. I am unable to work on updating the catalogue of icons atm. I have every pack up to Dine Out. I don't own anything after that yet.
- Thanks for all of the feedback since the last time!
Just want to remind everyone! If you use my icons for objects, traits, or anything, please credit me! It tells me that you thank and credit me for taking the time to extract these wonderful icons for everyone!
The Sims Studio Artist (They designed the icons, so they get the credit.)
The Sims Wiki (idea for this mod)
The Sims 4 Package Editor (extracting tool)
Microsoft Paint (cropping)
Zerbu's Trait & Buff Factory (tool for creating buffs and traits)
|Get to Work|
|Perfect Patio Stuff|
|Cool Kitchen Stuff|
Sims 4 Modder Icons.zip
Size: 7.35 MB · Downloads: 21,390 · 6th Dec 2015
|7.35 MB||21,390||6th Dec 2015|
Sims 4 Icons.zip
Size: 11.44 MB · Downloads: 43,614 · 6th Dec 2015
|11.44 MB||43,614||6th Dec 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
You can use or modify my downloads for anything, but PLEASE give me credit if my creations are used.
If you have a question, concern, or even a building suggestion, PM me or drop a comment on one of my downloads.
I like when people comment because it tells me what I'm doing right and what I need to improve on.
Thank you and Happy Simming!!